1. Monsell EM. Mechanism of hearing loss in Paget's disease of bone. Laryngoscope 2004; 114 (4):598-606.
2. Khetarpal U, Schuknecht HF. In search of pathologic correlates for hearing loss and vertigo in Paget's disease. A clinical and histopathologic study of 26 temporal bones. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol Suppl 1990; 145:1-16.
3. Kanis JA. Pathophysiology and Treatment of Paget's Disease of Bone. 2nd ed. London, England: Martin Dunitz Lt., 1998.
4. Megerian CA, Sofferman RA, McKenna MJ, et. al. Fibrous dysplasia of the temporal bone: ten new cases demonstrating the spectrum of otologic sequelae. Am J Otol 1995; 16(4):408-419.
5. Nager GT, Kennedy DW, Kopstein E. Fibrous dysplasia: a review of the disease and its manifestations in the temporal bone. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol Suppl 1982; 92:1-52.
6. DiCaprio MR, Enneking WF. Fibrous dysplasia. Pathophysiology, evaluation, and treatment. J Bone Joint Surg Am 2005; 87(8):1848-1864.
Was this article helpful?
Have you recently experienced hearing loss? Most probably you need hearing aids, but don't know much about them. To learn everything you need to know about hearing aids, read the eBook, Hearing Aids Inside Out. The book comprises 113 pages of excellent content utterly free of technical jargon, written in simple language, and in a flowing style that can easily be read and understood by all.