1. RNA polymerases, manufacturer's buffers, and 200 mM DTT (Promega, Southampton, UK, and Boehringer Mannheim). Aliquots of 200 mM DTT are stored at -20°C.
2. 10X DIG and/or fluorescein RNA labeling nucleotide mixes (Boehringer Mannheim).
3. RNasin (Boehringer Mannheim).
4. RNase-free DNase-1 (Boehringer Mannheim).
5. TE, pH 7.0: 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.0, 1 mM ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid, disodium salt (EDTA), pH 8.0, diluted from stocks dissolved in DEPC-treated water.
6. 4 M Lithium chloride (prepared with DEPC-treated water).
7. 70% (v/v) Ethanol (prepared with DEPC-treated water).
Was this article helpful?