1. Needham, J. (1934) A History of Embryology. Cambridge University Press, UK.
2. New, D. A. T. (1966) The Culture of Avian Embryos. Logos, London.
3. Zhao, J. J. and Lemke, G. (1998) Selective disruption of neuregulin-1 function in vertebrate embryos using ribozyme-tRNA transgenes. Development 125, in press.
4. Zhao, J. J. and Lemke, G. (1998) Rules for ribozymes. Mol. Cell. Neurosci. 8, in press.
5. Hamburger, V. and Hamilton, H. (1951) A series of normal stages in the development of the chick embryo. J. Morphol. 88, 49-92.
6. Eyal-Giladi, H. and Kochav, S. (1975) From cleavage to primitive streak formation; a complementary Normal table and a new look at the first stages of development of the chick. I. General morphology. Dev. Biol. 49, 321-337.
7. Bellairs, R. and Osmons, M. (1998) The Atlas of Chick Development. Academic, London.
Was this article helpful?