1. Mahmood, R., Kiefer, P., Guthrie, S., Dickson, C., and Mason, I. J. (1995) Multiple roles for FGF-3 during cranial neural development of the chicken. Development 121,1399-1410.
2. Mahmood, R., Bresnick, J., Hornbruch, A., Mahony, C., Morton, N., Colquhoun, K., Martin, P., et al. (1995) FGF-8 in the mouse embryo: a role in the initiation and maintenance of limb bud outgrowth. Curr. Biol. 5, 791-796.
3. Robertson, K. and Mason, I. J. (1995) Expression of the ret in the chicken embryo suggests roles in regionalisation in the vagal neural tube and somites and in development of multiple neural crest and placodal lineages. Mech. Dev. 53, 329-344.
4. Wilkinson, D. G. (1992) Whole mount in situ hybridization of vertebrate embryos, in In Situ Hybridization. A Practical Approach (Wilkinson, D. G., ed.), IRL Pss, Oxford.
5. Iseki, S., Wilkie, A., Heath, J. K., Ishimaru, T., Eto, K., and Morriss-Kay, G. M. (1997) Fgfr2 and osteopontin domains in the developing skull vault are mutually exclusive and can be altered by locally-applied FGF2. Development 124, 3375-3384.
Was this article helpful?