1. Cox, K. H., Deleon, D. V., Angerer, L. M., and Angerer, R. C. (1984) Detection of mRNA in sea urchin embryos by in situ hybridization using asymmetric RNA probes. Dev. Biol. 101, 485-502.
2. Wilkinson, D. G., Bailes, J. A., and McMahon, A. P. (1987) A molecular analysis of mouse development from 8 to 10 days post coitum detects changes only in embryonic globin expression. Cell 50, 79-88.
3. Wilkinson, D. G., Bhatt, S., and McMahon, A. P. (1989) Expression of the FGF-related proto-oncogene int-2 suggests multiple roles in fetal development. Development 105, 131-136.
4. Mason, I. J., Fuller-Pace, F., Smith, R., and Dickson, C. (1994) FGF-7 (keratinocyte growth factor) expression during mouse development suggests roles in myogenesis, forebrain regionalisation and epithelial-mesenchymal interactions. Mech. Dev. 45, 15-30.
5. Wilkinson, D. and Green, J. (1990) In situ hybridization and the three-dimensional reconstruction of serial sections, in Postimplantation Mammalian Embryos: A Practical Approach (Copp, A.J. and Cockroft, D.L., ed.), IRL P, Oxford, pp. 155-171.
6. Theiler, K. (1989) The House Mouse. Springer-Verlag, Berlin.
7. Hamburger, V. and Hamilton, L. (1951) A series of normal stages in the development of the chick embryo. J. Morphol. 88, 49-92.
Was this article helpful?