0.5-2 g fluid extract; 0.15-0.2 g aqueous extract (HHB).
• Algerians eat stewed fruits for dyspepsia (HJP).
• Asian Indians use the fruits as "an aromatic stimulant" in piles (BIB).
• Haitians use bark, fruit, or wood decoction for diarrhea and chest complaints (VOD).
• Haitians use essential oil for convulsive coughs and intestinal worms (VOD).
• Haitians use the fruit decoction for hemorrhoids, menstrual and nervous disorders, and uterorrhagia (VOD).
• Haitians use the leaf decoction topically for rheumatism (VOD).
• Lebanese use for cough, dyspepsia, hiccup, inflammation, and ulcers. The berries serve in a cough syrup. Mashed berries are applied to lesions (HJP).
• Palestinians used the leaf oil for whooping cough (BIB).
Was this article helpful?
Breakfast is the most vital meal. It should not be missed in order to refuel your body from functional metabolic changes during long hours of sleep. It is best to include carbohydrates, fats and proteins for an ideal nutrition such as combinations of fresh fruits, bread toast and breakfast cereals with milk. Learn even more tips like these within this health tips guide.