Tree sometimes produces an edible manna (TAN).
• Algerians use deodar cedar pitch for boils and dislocations (HJP).
• Egyptians use sap or oil from the wood for burns, cancer, and indurations (JLH).
• Lebanese inhale the smoke from burning branches for asthma-like pulmonary difficulties (HJP).
• Lebanese use the pitch and ashes in salves to poultice onto deep infections (HJP).
• Turks use the cones, active against Helicobacter, for various stomach ailments (X10473175).
Was this article helpful?
The human body And Todays chemical infested world. Here is a news flash You are not allergic to pollen, pet dander, or whatever it is that makes your body revolt Rather, your body just can not handle that one thing, what ever it is, anymore, due to the massive barrage of toxic chemicals you and everyone else are ingesting every single day.