• Possible tingling, numbness, or weakness affecting a hand, foot, or a whole side of the body.
• Double vision or the misting or blurring of vision.
• Possible heaviness, weakness, or constricted feeling in the hands and feet.
• Possible strong muscle spasms, constipation, ulceration of the skin, and mood swings.
• In more serious cases, possible paralysis and incontinence, which may be associated with fatigue, vertigo, giddiness, clumsiness, muscle weakness, slurred speech, and difficulty in walking.
Was this article helpful?
You are about to discover the "little-known" techniques, tricks and "mind tools" that will show you how to easily "program" your body and mind to produce an instant, rock-hard erection. Learn how to enjoy all of the control, confidence and satisfaction that comes from knowing you can always "rise to the challenge" ... and never have to deal with embarrassment, apologies, shyness or performance anxiety in the bedroom, ever again.