• Lumps or changes in the color or other features of the skin.
• Symptoms of obstruction in the digestive tract, or hoarseness.
• Bleeding from orifices such as the mouth or anus.
• Severe, recurrent, or constant headaches.
• Ulcers or sores that do not heal.
• Changes in bowel habits.
• Changes in the breasts.
• Painful, numb, or tingling nerves.
• Rapid, unexplained weight loss.
Was this article helpful?
You are about to discover the "little-known" techniques, tricks and "mind tools" that will show you how to easily "program" your body and mind to produce an instant, rock-hard erection. Learn how to enjoy all of the control, confidence and satisfaction that comes from knowing you can always "rise to the challenge" ... and never have to deal with embarrassment, apologies, shyness or performance anxiety in the bedroom, ever again.