• Mild fever, muscle aches and pains, loss of appetite, and weight loss may precede the main symptoms.
• Pain and stiffness—mainly in the small joints of the hands and feet, but also in the wrists, neck, ankles, and knees—that may start suddenly and are worse in the morning and for rest.
• Possible exacerbation of symptoms during menstruation.
• Possible rheumatoid nodules beneath the skin.
• Possible association with Raynaud's disease or anemia.
• Possible deformation of joints, fluid-filled swelling around joints, and inflammation of the tendon sheaths.
Was this article helpful?
Tips And Tricks For Relieving Anxiety... Fast Everyone feels anxious sometimes. Whether work is getting to us or we're simply having hard time managing all that we have to do, we can feel overwhelmed and worried that we might not be able to manage it all. When these feelings hit, we don't have to suffer. By taking some simple steps, you can begin to create a calmer attitude, one that not only helps you feel better, but one that allows you the chance to make better decisions about what you need to do next.