• Possibly no symptoms at all if a fibroid is very small.
• Possible heavy or lengthy menstrual periods that may cause anemia if a fibroid is large.
• Symptoms of cystitis if a large fibroid presses on the bladder.
• Backaches or constipation if a large fibroid presses on the colon.
• Possible difficulty in conceiving, miscarriage, pain during pregnancy, or problems during labor if there is a large fibroid in the uterine cavity.
• Severe pain if a fibroid stalk becomes twisted, cutting off its blood supply
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.