• Heart problems, especially angina
• Restlessness, especially associated with acute angina attacks
• Black eyes and other eye injuries
• Bleeding into the eye chamber after an iridectomy
• Insect stings
• Open wounds, especially severe ones with bruising, puffy, purplish skin
• Rheumatic pains
• Heart problems, such as angina
• Urinary disorders
See Materia Medica page 152 See also page 185
See Materia Medica page 152 See also page 196
See Materia Medica page 58 See also page 185
Was this article helpful?
Tips And Tricks For Relieving Anxiety... Fast Everyone feels anxious sometimes. Whether work is getting to us or we're simply having hard time managing all that we have to do, we can feel overwhelmed and worried that we might not be able to manage it all. When these feelings hit, we don't have to suffer. By taking some simple steps, you can begin to create a calmer attitude, one that not only helps you feel better, but one that allows you the chance to make better decisions about what you need to do next.