• Fear of cars, accidents, illness, dogs, or being attacked
• Feelings of estrangement
• Great clumsiness and heaviness in the limbs, and constriction in the chest or head associated with nervous disorders
• Withdrawal and antisocial behavior
• Nervous system problems, such as stuttering, hiccups, sudden, strong jerks, or spasms
• Petit mal fits, epilepsy, or violent convulsions
• Skin disorders, often involving pustules that leave yellowish scabs, such as impetigo or eczema
Was this article helpful?
You are about to discover the "little-known" techniques, tricks and "mind tools" that will show you how to easily "program" your body and mind to produce an instant, rock-hard erection. Learn how to enjoy all of the control, confidence and satisfaction that comes from knowing you can always "rise to the challenge" ... and never have to deal with embarrassment, apologies, shyness or performance anxiety in the bedroom, ever again.