Before giving your child any drug, you should be given basic information, including answers to the following questions:
• What is the dosage? How many times a day should it be given?
• What are the common and rare side effects?
• What should I do if my child experiences any of the side effects?
• Will the drug interact with any over-the-counter drugs (e.g., Tylenol) or vitamins?
• What should I do if I forget to give my child a dose?
• What are both the trade and generic names of the drug?
• Should I buy the generic version?
Was this article helpful?
Finally! You Can Put All Your Worries To Rest! You Can Now Instantly Learn Some Little-Known But Highly Effective Tips For Successful Single Parenting! Understand Your Role As A Single Motherfather, And Learn How To Give Your Child The Love Of Both Parents Single Handedly.