1. Doctor's Guide to Osteoporosis—(www.pslgroup.com/OSTEO-POROSIS.HTM) Geared toward professionals this website features Medical News & Alerts, which provide the latest research and drug news on osteoporosis in one place.
2. Mayo Clinic, What Is Osteoporosis?—(www.mayohealth.org/mayo/ pted/htm/osteopor.htm) Describes the disease, its causes, diagnosis, risk factors, prevention, and treatment information in a Q&A format.
3. International Osteoporosis Foundation—(www.osteofound.org/) The International Osteoporosis Foundation supports national osteoporosis societies to increase the awareness and understanding of the disease worldwide.
4. National Osteoporosis Foundation—(www.nof.org/) The National Osteoporosis Foundation's Web page is comprehensive and offers information for both professionals and consumers.
5. National Osteoporosis Society—(www.nos.org.uk/www.bonezone.org. uk) Designed for kids and teenagers a website where informations, quizzes, games and stories about healthy bones can be found.
6. National Osteoporosis Association—(www.osteoporosis.org.au/)
Was this article helpful?